+ Reply to Thread
    MagicMagic is offline Uncommon

Kappu1 is offline Scarce

Default Re: Metalcraft Deck G/W

I can't believe you are running Memnite and Ornithopter but not running Glint Hawk since you are trying to bring Vengevine back from the grave. I also think the way the deck runs you should incorporate a few ways to get Equipments to make your 0 cost creatures threats, maybe run something like Quest for the Holy Relic since you are playing creatures fast and splash Green for manlands, Fauna Shaman and Vengevine. I definetly wouldn't run Tempered Steel unless you where going to run a total artifact deck personally like Myr. You also run 4 Basalisk Collars which I think is better if you run at least one other equipment 4 collars is excessive since none of the creatures have first strike.

My changes to your list would be:

Lands: 22
    11 Plains
    7 forest
    4 Stirring Wildwood

spells: 38
    4 Ornithopter
    4 Fauna Shaman
    4 Vengevine
    4 Glint Hawk
    4 Memnite
    2 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 Birds of Paradise
    2 Kor Skyfisher
    2 Kor Outfitter
    4 Quest for the Holy Relic
    1 Basalisk Collar
    2 Argentum Armor
    1 Other Equipment of Choice

This seems a bit more solid and has I think a bit better focus on being a faster style build which could possible equipment a creature by turn three. Your list is alright I just prefer to keep the mana curve low and have creatures that I can toss with Shaman and not care about. Day of Judgement owns this and your deck just FYI had three similar style decks at our FNM this last friday and they just can't handle DOJ on turn 4. GL though.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Metalcraft Deck G/W

I made mine mono white, added a bit of control, and (for me) made it cheaper. I'll post my list another day... if I have the time. I also made it more artifact. I added things with Metal Craft.