+ Reply to Thread
    Zidarose is offline Editor in Chief

Default Green/Red/White Ally Deck

This deck of mine is a bit feared by my friends, not quite to the same degree of a sliver deck, but close to it. So far, each of the colors does something different, but they come together very well. As a creature heavy deck, it has a few weaknesses that I need to iron out a bit.

White
    Kazandu Blademasterx3
    Ondu Clericx4
    Sunspring Expeditionx2
    Narrow Escape

Green
    Primal Rage
    Familiar Groundx2
    Awakening
    Vastwood Animistx2
    Oran-Rief Survivalistx4
    Prey's Vengeance

Red
    Relentless Assault
    Akoum Battlesingerx2
    Highland Beserkerx4

Artifacts
    Explorer's Scopex2
    Expedition Map
    Obelisk of Naya
    Stonework Pumax4
    Mind Stonex2

Non-Basic Land
    Graypelt Refugex4
    Kazandu Refuge
    Gruul Turfx3

Basic Land
    Mountains x5
    Plains x5
    Forests x2

In this deck, you will find massive buffs happening whenever you play a creature card after your second or three creature. White is focused more on Life Gain, but has some teeth as well. Sunspring Expedition gives a solid target for anything, in spite of its slower start, but low cost. Ondu Clerics stack up nicely, allowing for massive life gain. Green gives the deck the all its real enchantments as well as support. Familiar ground aids everything while the Survivalist simply grows and becomes a massive monster with a lot of counters on it. Red goes for the kill, giving First Strike, +1/+0, and having Relentless Assault, perfect for that turn you're just a little short on taking someone out. The Artifacts focus on land/card draw. Explorer's Scope lets you see what is coming up, playing lands when you find them. Stonework Puma bolster the Allies while giving some nice fodder. Mind Stone is there to give mana early or give you that card you need.

Red needs the most work at present. I need some good direct damage spells. It offers some nice support and gives me a few allies, but there are not too many Red Allies that I want to put in there.

Any suggestions for that part?
    Finally, a new generation of Pokemon for us to enjoy. There is much to look forward to in 2011!

Default Re: Green/Red/White Ally Deck

Fiery Justice, Naya Charm, and Lightning Helix all work with your color layout. Off-hand, I'm not sure what I would take out though.

Zidarose is offline Editor in Chief

Default Re: Green/Red/White Ally Deck

I would pass on Fiery Justice, mostly because it has an opponent gain life. Still, I think pulling out the Red Allies in favor of the Naya Charm and Lightning Helix would be a good idea. They are low cost and that hard to get out with much of the deck's build.

I would also say that the expedition map is also on the chopping block.
    Finally, a new generation of Pokemon for us to enjoy. There is much to look forward to in 2011!