+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Create Your Own Skylander

Angepon is offline Very Common
    Blog Entries

Jogger Create Your Own Skylander

Lets create our own Skylanders! You can name them, give them moves, and so on! If you keep your story about your Skylander clear, you will be in luck. You can even create the element! Like, all, gravity, etc. I hope you will have a nice time thinking about the Skylander you will make!

Angepon is offline Very Common
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Create Your Own Skylander

I have a Skylander I thought of.

Sleek Slash
    All
    Fireball, Charge, Life Drain, Light of Death, Dragon Flight.

Sleek Slash was born on a sacred area called Sulvark Island. She was driven out of her home to a place called the Cloud Gates, where she learned special moves. She soon was ready to go off from the Cloud Gates. One day when she was wandering around, she saw a group of Skylanders. Spyro told her to travel with the group tp Eon. Once when Eon saw her, he thought he would make a good protective Cat-like Skylander. So, Sleek Slash agreed to help save the Skylands, now, she is a true Skylander.

munmun is offline Very Common

um...........i'm new so I don't really know how to do this can you tell me what to go to to make a skylander?

well my early note said I don't know how to do this but I already have one in mind called: core killer element:flaming wind it has: dark spyros wings and drobots wings one of dino rands boomerangs and ignitis sword with his hand also it has fire hair spyros claws bashes tail and foot stealth elfs mask and weapon slambams arm to hold it trigger happys mex charge launch atack exept launches bommerangs and dark spyros earth pound and speed more wings of sonic boom whirlwind and sunburns to don't forget terrafins body slams gills jet pack and summons lighting rods cloud body of eruptor and last but not least gills jet pack p.s flame air stand looks lige flaming clouds

whoops not dino rands dino rangs

ignitis is acually ignitor

HunteGMod is offline Very Common

Protobot
    L-Tech
    Protobot is a very smart griffon. He made a suit like Drobot's, but it is griffon style. It has the same effects as the suit like Drobots, but they're more powerful. His unique apperance made others go after him. But, Eon trusts him. Eventually, Protobot joined the Skylanders and protected Skylands.

kitty2582 is offline Very Common

hi
    hi

kitty2582 is offline Very Common

cant do this sooooo yeah u get the point

Rushy09 is offline Very Common

Name- Furno
    Element- Fire
    Description- Round Body with a lit Furnace hole in front and cole pot on top. Stubby Arms,Fingers, and Legs.
    Story- Furno is an ancient arkeyan Furnace turned into a weapon. Furno was lost years ago and found in a mole tunnel. Eon fueled Furno up and since then, Furno joined the Skylanders promising to get rid of Kaos and his minions.

Moves List-Blaze Burner, Heavy Stomp
    Upgrades-Inferno Burner, Quake Stomp, Furnace Bomb, Incinerator
    Primary Path- Hephaestus's Furnace ( Improve your Burner and Furnace attacks)
    Secondary Path- Heavy Demolition ( Improve your Stomp attack)

Skyladerskid is offline Very Common

Name: strong idiot element: magic powers:strong imagination,saving skylands is eating food,giant imagination
    Looks like: a big and tall Afro and weird wiggly hands and big teeth.

Story: strong idiot was just a clown who was made fun of. But he didn't know or care from how much he is an idiot, But he defeated them by being an
    idiot like imagining a slide and sliding on it and landing on them and imagining them as food and biting them. Eom thought that he could defeat kaos
    With that idioticness so he made strong idiot a skylander

Upgrades: giant imagination, imagination death, don't bite me, I feel sick.
    Path 1: tough imagination( further develop your strong Imagination attacks)
    Path 2: delicous(further develop your saving skylands is eating food attacks)

Upgrades: giant imagination, imagination death, don't bite me, I feel sick.
    Path 1: tough imagination( further develop your strong Imagination attacks)
    Path 2: delicous(further develop your saving skylands is eating food attacks)

MasterDarkness is offline Very Common

I have one to post;

Fang' n ' Bang
    Undead
    Arkeyan Monster

Attacks: Starter: Fang bash, big bang bite, Upgrades: Spinning fangs, fang flip, bloodsuck, the "big bang'
    First path: masters of the fang (develop your fang bash attack)
    Second path: the fang's thirst (develop your big bang bite attack)

Fang' n ' Bang is a arkeyan monster born and raised on outskirts near the lost city of Arkus. These monsters along with him have bodys like Trigger
    happy or Pop fizz's bodys but black and have lots of teeth, including 2 small fangs. But Fang 'n' Bang however, grew up with 2 giant fangs. A few years
    later, Fang 'n' Bang traveled all over Skylands, using his giant sharp and easily detachable teeth like swords. One day, Eon saw him and made him a
    skylander.

CarterSnake06 is offline Very Common

Flame Chopper
    Fire and Undead
    A-move summons a flame chopper and if you hold down B, his Flame Explosion and Undead Explosion combine into the maximum explosion
    He is from a castle called the Fire Vortex.
    When Eon saw this brave warrior then he was a Skylander who could fly in his helicopter.

diegoamador is offline Very Common

His name is Osiris. He has a human like body with pale skin. His head is the head of a black wolf and he was originaly a servent of Kaos and still is. Under the orders of Kaos he surrenderd to Eon and acted like he had gone clean but he is still a spy. He is an undead element and his attacks are to hit with his swored and to have his soul leave his body for a limited time. his enemys will atack his lifeless body while he atacks them. His soul gem power is to sumon 2 clones of himeself. His cathfrase is : "Your soul is mine!" This is my skylander.
    Last edited by diegoamador; 12-21-2012 at 08:16 AM.

super amy is offline Very Common

but how do i do it or are we just sharing ideas here.

spiderman5252 is offline Very Common

super cool.......but where is the skylander creator game i cant find it. so tell me now where it is

muffy is offline Very Common

cant find the game