+ Reply to Thread
    Xylem is offline Uncommon

Default best xbox 360 rpgs

What are the best best xbox 360 rpg games?

Zidarose is offline Editor in Chief

Default Re: best xbox 360 rpgs

At this point, there are a fair number out, so I can talk a bit about these:

Mass Effect
    Squad Based, third person perspective. Very solid futuristic RPG. While having strong shooter elements, this game delivers a solid RPG experience with all the dialogue options. It only works in the games favor that Mass Effect 2, due out next year, will load items from your original game file, including your interactions with previous characters.

Dragonage Origins
    I know, two Bioware titles in a row, but trust me, worth it. While I've only logged 6-8 hours so far I can see how this game can take 60-80 hours to finish. Done again in a more squad based setting, there is a lot of interaction you can pull off. Many people I know recommend this game just as strongly as I do.

Borderlands
    A First Person shooter with RPG. Not a great game for solo players though. This is best with friends who also play it. Get the DLC for a much better story.

Fallout 3
    Sometimes I wonder how I managed to set this game down (oh yeah, Assassin's Creed II) because it delivers the same addictive game play of its predecessors of ages past. While done in the first person style and fairly gun oriented, as we all know what generally happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight, you get a lot of choice and have a large area to explore and do quite a bit in.
    Finally, a new generation of Pokemon for us to enjoy. There is much to look forward to in 2011!

wags7121 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: best xbox 360 rpgs

i bought final fantasy 11 , but havent played it because it has the monthly fee of playonline (bo0o0o0) but im sure it is an alright game, square hasnt screwed up with that series very much. ive also heard good things about oblivion