+ Reply to Thread
    mssherry42 is offline Very Common

Brain I'm a new member looking forward to exploring your site.

Hello. I am a newbie to your site,(I love it tho) , the web and the whole idea of selling on the web. It sure is great that this site has a forum so some of us
    can ask silly "?'s" from time to time and some not so silly. I bet this has saved more than a few from making some costly mistakes.
    I bet a lot of good knowledge is between these pages. I do look forward to spending some good quality time, browsing, reading and learning
    What some of my things could be worth. The first thing to pop up was the vintage smoking tin toy. I happen to have Charlie Weaver and Mcgreggor. Both
    Have been well cared for. One of them leaves me in a bit of a quandary. Charley has blue eyes but appears to be the black Charley Weaver. Charlie shakes
    a martini. I'm fond of both my boys. Not sure I would sell either. But I would like to know. It's little things like that which will make this site so very enjoyable.
    I look forward to being the newest member at such an easy to use and we'll organized site. Thx for your time. Sincerely , MsSherry42��������������������.
    Last edited by mssherry42; 07-08-2016 at 06:13 AM.

Default Re: I'm a new member looking forward to exploring your site.

Hello And Welcome to the forum

hayacreations is offline Very Common

Default Re: I'm a new member looking forward to exploring your site.

Welcome to the forum.