+ Reply to Thread
    caramiame is offline Very Common

Jogger Hello Rarity Guide People

I am new here. I found this site looking for people with an interest in intellivision game consoles and asked one of the site admins, Jeremy Peterson, if any of you would be interested in it. It was suggested that I post in the grand bazaar so it is out there now. Then I started really looking around. The last time I was here I noticed the stamp category -- which I also have some old stamps that I want to find a new home for, but today poking around I noticed that you guys have all sorts of things besides games and stamps that you like to talk about!

I have a houseful of vintage stuff that I need to sell to get my space back. These things came from my grandmother, aunt, and dad. I have everything from that intellivision II game console sealed in the box to mineral rocks, depression glass, board games, and travel clocks. I have monkey pods, frankhoma, card decks galore, old fountain pens, rare books, all sorts of old 35 mm camera stuff -- and I could still tell you more of the things that I have to find owners for so:

if there is something that you want to find, feel free to let me know what items you collect or are looking for, I may have it, seriously!!! I want these things to find their perfect new owners at the perfect price under perfect grace for each of us.

Thanks for reading up on me, I look forward to meeting you.

Cheers!

frenchie1.png

Caramiame
    Last edited by caramiame; 08-22-2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: can't find place to put in who referred me.