+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nsp

Thread: new member , collecting games and console's so everyone can play them, not hide them

nsp
    nsp is offline Very Common

Default new member , collecting games and console's so everyone can play them, not hide them

Hi there iv'e not really started a collection of games or consoles before but as im opening a store soon dedicated to playing on retro, current and next gen console's ive started to collect console's for the store. currently I need a nes and psone and I will have 1 of every console thats been released, Not including new models of console's or addons

Ive found a few games from my amiga that was in the attic thats going to go instore for people to play on just came on to see if some are woth anything as 1 i cannot find anywhere. Will post in forums soon

see you around peeps

caramiame is offline Very Common

Default Re: new member , collecting games and console's so everyone can play them, not hide t

hi there! I'm new here too. i'm listing an intellivision II new in sealed box on the grand bazaar if you have any customers come in wanting one.

cheers!

caramiame