Before I say anything else, thanks so much for providing the rarity lists for everyone. They've been invaluable to me and so many others.

Anyhoo, about me.

Heya. I'm Recorderdude, and, guess what, I'm a collector!

My biggest library right now is of SEGA Genesis titles. I currently have about 76 cartridges, and fourteen are boxed. Highlights include Ristar, Phantasy Star II, Gaiares, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Ballistic/Accolade Double Dragon and a complete in box McDonalds TreasureLand Adventure.

I currently own every sonic game for the game gear except for the imports (drift 1 and skypatrol), which I'm still chasing, and about 10 other titles.

I've got a sizable collection of PS1 games as well as PS2 games, but I'm not a big PlayStation collector anymore.

I also have a small collection of gameboy games I'm gradually expanding whenever I find a deal.

Besides that, I'm into a few creative things. I'm part of the sonic animation community, "Sonic Paradox", and lead the "Seaside Denied" project last summer for the summer of sonic 2012 convention. You can see that here: Seaside Denied - YouTube

Besides that, I'm a musician and dabble in animation outside of sonic.

Welp, for now, that's about all I can say. I'm sure I'll have more to say eventually.

Good huntin' to all of ya!