I just inherited a bunch of old books and I'm trying to figure out if they have value and where I might be able to sell them. The ones that look most interesting to me are below. Can anyone direct me?

1. A Selection from the Poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning /London, Smith, Elder, & Co., 15 Waterloo Place/ 1895/ Excellent, lovely pasley inside cover/ First Series, New Edition, note 1865 from R.B. (Robert Browning?)

2. Contes Drolatiques -Droll Stories/ by Honore de Balzac, illustrated by Gustave Dore/ The Bibliophilist Society/ decent condition/ Translator's Preface, signed London 1874, claims "the present is the first English version ever brought before the public"

3. English Traits/ by Ralph Waldo Emerson/ T.Y. Crowell & Company, New York/ copyright 1899/ good Photo of Warwick Castle at front

4. The Song of Hiawatha/ by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow/ New York, Hurst & Company Publishers/copyright 1898/ good condition , slight fraying on bottom of book spine, pages of gold tint at edge/ Illustrated, photo of Longfellow with signature underneath at front

5. Hard Times and Christmas Books/ by Charles Dickens /Thomas Nelson & Sons, Ltd, London, Edinburgh, and New York/ 1908/ good condition, slighlty frayed cover at top and bottom; illustration inside cover