+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HEY

nathanbind is offline Very Common

Default HEY

Hi everyone i am new to the forum, but not new to MTG. I have a few decks that I have built (understatement) but only a few that I really like to play with. I enjoy giving and getting feed back and have a clear understanding of just about every MTG rule. I also keep up to date on them. Please PM with any rule questions or deck building strategies!! Thanks everyone.

PS. I also look to trade cards and have binders full of rare/valuable cards, so please PM if there is anything you want.

Rocket is offline The Hallowed

BlackDS is offline Scarce

Default Re: HEY

Please look around and locate all 6 emergency exits, and double-check your seatbelt is securely fastened. We will be taking off shortly. Thank you for boarding the Rarityguide.com

jared is offline Staff

Default Re: HEY

Welcome, there's a big magic the gathering community here so I am sure you will feel at home
    Last edited by jared; 11-12-2009 at 09:14 PM.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen." -Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy