+ Reply to Thread
    powauthentics is offline Very Common

Default Just wanted to say howdy!

Hello everyone!!

My name is Paul Williams with powauthentics on the forum and several auction sites. I wanted to say thank you to Deb at brushstrokesgallery for recommending this site...thanks Deb!
    I offer the very best in certified, authentic star celebrity and sports superstars autographs. I also sell Action/RCCA NASCAR diecast adult collectibles, the best you can buy.
    Th holidays are coming quickly as we all know, please visit my site Authentic Autographs celebrity sports nascar diecast or powauthentics on ioffer, bonanza, ebid, webstore and ecrater. I have some REALLY good prices right now on your favorite NASCAR stars Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, John Travolta, Leonardo Dicaprio, Al Pacino and quite a few TWILIGHT saga and even a brand new one from the upcoming Breaking Dawn movie plus A LOT more. Stop by and say hi, look forward to meeting you all. Have a great night!!

Paul

Shine is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Just wanted to say howdy!

howdy!