+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everyone

coolgrammy6 is offline Common

Default Hi Everyone

I' m happy to join your community. I love making new friends and sharing. I sell various items from Jewelry, Clothing , Figurines and many different Household items. Many are new or gently used. They come from Estate Sales, Tag sales Sell outs and from my very own collections. I hope you will stop by and check them out.
    Last edited by coolgrammy6; 10-13-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: emoticon in wrong place

Default Hi Everyone

I'm coolgrammy6 @bonanza.com. I'm happy to be part of your community. I love making new friends and sharing ideas. I have a variety of things for sale such as Jewelry, Clothing, Books, Dolls, Handmade items as well as Household items. Most of my items are brand new and a few that are gently used. Please visit me when you can.

Default Hi Everyone.

I'm coolgrammy6@bonanza.com. I live in Glen Ellyn Il and am happy to be part of your community. I love making new friends and sharing ideas. I sell a variety of items including Jewelry, Clothing, Dolls, Books, Figurines Handmade items and also Household items. My items are brand new, excellent condition of gently used. Please stop by.

Default Hi Everyone.

I'm coolgrammy6@bonanza.com. I live in Glen Ellyn Il and am happy to be part of your community. I love making new friends and sharing ideas. I sell a variety of items including Jewelry, Clothing, Dolls, Books, Figurines Handmade items and also Household items. My items are brand new, excellent condition of gently used. Please stop by.