+ Reply to Thread
    cmdsplace is offline Very Common

Default Handmade Ribbon Leis and more by Chandra

Aloha,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. My creative energy started to flow last year with gradulation leis. From there ideas just kept on popping up and I continued to make all kinds of ribbon items....You'll have to visit: [url=http://www.bonanza.com/booths/cmdsplace]Handmade Ribbon Leis and more at Bonanza to see all of my handmade items.

If you're looking for new baby wreaths, holiday wreaths or a sample of my newest creation, a chocolate and cream wedding wreath stop by and say "Aloha"

My Bio:
    Born and raised on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. I have fond memories of picking handfuls of flowers and sitting under a plumeria tree stringing leis. Flower leis are a tradition in Hawaii.

Leis are given at weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, retirements, and graduations. Most graduates recieve so many leis that they can hardly see over them.

For me stringing leis bring back wonderful childhood memories. They make beautiful, everlasting keepsake pieces.

Look forward to seeing you!!!
    Chandra

Primrose is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Handmade Ribbon Leis and more by Chandra

Welcome beautiful items in your booth