+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

BlackDS is offline Scarce

Default Hi

Hello, I am BlackDS, and as you can see, I am a moderator for this site. If you have any questions related to the DS, feel free to ask me. Say hi to me now, or else.

eliphas0 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Hi

Hi I'm eliphas0 I'm a moderator and the answerer of your obscure IT questions. (or at least the ones that form sentences).

I saw DS posted here because he was bored, myself being bored and Lazy decided to copy him.

Since imitation is the highest form of flattery I can use this to butter him up and get his backing for this suggestion

BlackDS is offline Scarce

Butter me up? I am not a piece of toast! If I was, I would be called BlackToast

eliphas0 is offline Uncommon

Well I could have suggested...smearing you with jelly....but that's a bit more than than what I was aiming for.

...and I just noticed I replied to your Post rather than posting my own "Hi" :s

Also while were on a goofing off spree, when do we get our Bachelors in Pokemon?
    Last edited by eliphas0; 10-27-2009 at 07:44 PM.