+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everyone!

MaskofBlue is offline Very Common

Default Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone,

My Name is Stephanie AKA MaskofBlue, and I recently joined this site from a thread I saw on Bonanza. I am normally very shy, but do try and speak up when I feel something is important or I want to contribute something that I feel could help someone. I live with an Elderly woman in her 80's who is in a wheel chair, I cook and clean for her through out the day and tend to her needs. When I am not doing that I am usually taking care of my own. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Three twisted vertebrate in my back among other various health issues that prevent me from working at a real paying job. So I try to find great items that I think people would like and sell them online. I only average one sale a month which is hard but I like the thrill of the hunt in finding that great new item for my booth, so even though money is extremely tight I probably won't quit.

Hmmm what else to say... I have a crazy Main Coon cat named Sasha who thinks she is a ferocious Lioness, umm a 20 gallon fish tank w/various tropical fish. I love to collect coins and paper money from all over the world, and have over 100 genuine gemstones that I have been collecting as well. I will be getting more very soon that I will be adding to the ones already in my booth for sale. I love shiny sparkly things haha

Any questions or you want to chat fell free to send me a message. I really look forward to getting to know all of you

DaddysBuddyShop is offline Very Common

Default Re: Hi Everyone!

Hello dear,
    Look I made it here Thanks to you and to show me my way over I am IN. I appreciate it. Hope we can learn this place around together.
    DaddysBuddyShop

MaskofBlue is offline Very Common

Default Re: Hi Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysBuddyShop View Post
    Hello dear,
    Look I made it here Thanks to you and to show me my way over I am IN. I appreciate it. Hope we can learn this place around together.
    DaddysBuddyShop
    yay!!! haha Bonanza Rush