+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Decoys

Alterloth is offline Uncommon

Default Decoys

Decoys 7
    Artifact - Equipment (Uncommon)

Equipped creature has "you may choose to have this creature block X creatures without trample, where X is the number of cards in your hand"

Equip 4

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: Decoys

Even if this was just "Equipped creature can block any number of creatures" it wouldn't be worth that cost. Can definitely go down, by a lot.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

guyarney is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by Alterloth View Post
    Decoys 7
    Artifact - Equipment (Uncommon)

Equipped creature has "you may choose to have this creature block X creatures without trample, where X is the number of cards in your hand"

Equip 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Arix View Post
    Even if this was just "Equipped creature can block any number of creatures" it wouldn't be worth that cost. Can definitely go down, by a lot.
    This means alot coming from Arix.

Alterloth is offline Uncommon

Down by how much?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

My version could most likely be 2 or 3 to play and 2 to equip, yours could quite easily be 2 and 1.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

NyghtShade is offline Common

i would only use it if it was 2 with eq 1 since this is basically lure and the creature is gonna die.

Lakepirate is offline Planeswalker

Quote Originally Posted by NyghtShade View Post
    i would only use it if it was 2 with eq 1 since this is basically lure and the creature is gonna die.
    Well reverse of lure... since lure makes all creatures able to block THIS creature do so. So you have to be attacking for it to trigger. This equipment would be for blocking.

I could see the costs as 2 to cast and 3 to equip (as an uncommon) since Entangler is 2WW and is Uncommon. I could maybe see it as 2 and 2 or 1 and 2 as a Rare though.