+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reurka

guyarney is offline Uncommon

Default Reurka

Reurka 1GWB
    Sorcery
    Starting with you, each player may put a permanent card from his or her graveyard onto the battlefield. Repeat this process until no one puts a card onto the battlefield.

Sandal is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Reurka

what does reurka mean

Quote Originally Posted by Sandal View Post
    what does reurka mean
    "Re - Eureka!" minus the 'e' between the 'r' and the 'k'.

Alterloth is offline Uncommon

I don't like the idea of helping out my opponents, but a good card nonetheless...

Brad is offline Uncommon

so to clarify, is it: (assuming a 2 player game)

each player beginning with you puts a permanent into play from the graveyard and as soon as EITHER of you decides not to put a permanent into play it stops

or

both players beginning with you put a permanent into play from graveyard and as soon as BOTH of you decide not to put a permanent into play it in same "round" it stops?

If its the 2nd case, basically anyone who has more cards in his graveyard can get to return them all into play right?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

That rarest of beasts - a three-colour card that actually feels like it belongs in three colours. Something Alara block failed miserably at. A graveyard-based Eureka/Hypergenesis looks like a simple and elegant ability that I wouldn't be surprised to see in real Magic at some point, though it would probably be one or two colours if it was.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Arix View Post
    That rarest of beasts - a three-colour card that actually feels like it belongs in three colours. Something Alara block failed miserably at. A graveyard-based Eureka/Hypergenesis looks like a simple and elegant ability that I wouldn't be surprised to see in real Magic at some point, though it would probably be one or two colours if it was.
    Thanks Arix.

I'm printing and framing this response.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

I know, I actually gave a positive response.

Look at me, I'm growing.
    Fluttershy is best pony.