I was always a big fan of the Prophecy Wind cycle (Blessed Wind, Denying Wind, Plague Wind, Searing Wind, Vitalizing Wind). So I decided to go for my own take on them. I set myself one restriction - the costs and card types would be reversed (the 7CC sorceries would become 8C instants and vice versa).

Avenging Wind 8W
Instant
Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you this turn. If damage is prevented this way, Avenging Wind deals that much damage to target opponent and each creature he or she controls.

Freezing Wind 8U
Instant
Tap all permanents you don't control. Each opponent skips his or her next untap step.

Accursed Wind 8B
Instant
Each opponent sacrifices any number of permanents. Then each opponent's life total becomes equal to the number of permanents he or she sacrificed this way.

Shimmering Wind 7RR
Sorcery
For each creature on the battlefield, put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of it. Those tokens have haste. At the beginning of the next end step, exile those tokens.

Flourishing Wind 7GG
Sorcery
Search your library for any number of land cards and put them onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.