+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arix

Thread: Friendship is Magic the Gathering

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Friendship is Magic the Gathering

Because season 2 is over and I need a way to amuse myself during the drought. So have some Big Bads.

Oh, and to haters, love and tolerate etc.

Nightmare Moon 4BB
    Planeswalker - Luna
    +1: Black creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.
    0: Search your library for a Swamp card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
    -8: You get an emblem with "Black creatures you control get +1/+1 for each Swamp you control".
    {5}

Discord, Spirit of Chaos 1RRR
    Planeswalker - Discord
    +2: Name a card. Target opponent guesses whether a card with that name is in your hand, then you may reveal your hand. If you do and your opponent guessed wrong, draw two cards.
    -2: Target permanent's owner shuffles it into his or her library, then reveals the top card of his or her library. If it's a permanent card, that player may put it onto the battlefield.
    -7: Exile all nontoken permanents. You choose two of those cards and put them onto the battlefield under your control, then each other player chooses one of those cards and puts it onto the battlefield under his or her control. Repeat this process until all cards exiled this way have been chosen.
    {3}

Chrysalis, Changeling Queen 3UB
    Legendary Creature - Shapeshifter
    Flying
    Changeling
    3BB: Exile target creature. ~ gains all activated abilities of that creature.
    4/4
    Last edited by Arix; 04-26-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

DatAsh is offline Rare

Default Re: Friendship is Magic the Gathering

About the same ideas as I had for some of them, but Discord's ultimate has a teeny-tiny mistake in it. Also Nightmare Moon in mono-black EDH is just plain sexy.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Caught the Discord mistake, nice catch. I kinda wanted to make Nightmare Moon and Discord legendary creatures so you could use them as commanders, but come on. They're pretty much gods, who are we kidding.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

DatAsh is offline Rare

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I commonly refer to Discord as the God of Chaos.