+ Reply to Thread
    spaguetti is offline Very Common

Default gravedigger you may return target creature card from your graveyard enchantment

the rulings on gravedigger say:

A "creature card" is any card with the type Creature, even if it has other types such as Artifact, Enchantment, or Land. Older cards of type Summon are also Creature cards.

so i know that artifact can be artifact creature and land can be manland creature, but I dont see how enchantment can be a creature? or does this mean I can get a enchant creature card like alexi's cloak?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: gravedigger you may return target creature card from your graveyard enchantment

No, it means that you can return a creature card even if's an enchantment - enchant creatures aren't creatures (one of the reasons for changing enchant creatures to Auras was to clear up this confusion).

Currently, the only enchantment creature in existence is Lucent Liminid, and the only land Gravedigger can return is Dryad Arbor.
    Fluttershy is best pony.