+ Reply to Thread
    kadim is offline Common

Default Rocket Launcher and giving it haste mtg

Can I cast Rocket Launcher and then make it a creature with Karn's Touch and then use Accelerate to give it haste so that I can use its ability the same turn I cast it?

DatAsh is offline Rare

Default Re: Rocket Launcher and giving it haste mtg

Okay so there's a few things wrong with this.

1. Non-creature artifacts don't need haste to use abilities with tap or untap symbols in their cost.

2. Rocket Launcher's ability does not require you to tap.

3. You can never use Rocket Launcher's ability until the timing restriction is up.

kadim is offline Common

so rocket launcher doesnt have summoning sickness? i thought artifacts also had summoning sickness?

so if rocket launcher doesnt have summoning sickness why does it say I cant use its ability first turn?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

so rocket launcher doesnt have summoning sickness? i thought artifacts also had summoning sickness?
    Only creatures are affected by summoning sickness.

so if rocket launcher doesnt have summoning sickness why does it say I cant use its ability first turn?
    Because...because that's what it says. You might as well ask why [mtg]Wind Drake[/card] says it has flying, it's just what the card does.
    Fluttershy is best pony.