+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arix

Thread: does The Wretched gain control of regenerating creatures blocking it?

RobboX is offline Common

Default does The Wretched gain control of regenerating creatures blocking it?

does The Wretched still gain control of creatures blocking it if they regenerate?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: does The Wretched gain control of regenerating creatures blocking it?

Of course, why wouldn't it?
    Fluttershy is best pony.

RobboX is offline Common

Default Re: does The Wretched gain control of regenerating creatures blocking it?

because they regenerated?

...so? Why would that change it?
    Fluttershy is best pony.

RobboX is offline Common

because someone said that if you regenerate a creature you remove it from combat?

That is true.

However, it turns out I misread Wretched. I thought it triggered whenever something blocked it, not at end of combat. So no, no you will not.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

RobboX is offline Common

ok so now i am confused, whats the final answer

I originally looked at the actual card for The Wretched, and going by that text, I thought the ability was different, and you would take them. Looking at the Oracle text, I realise I was mistaken. You will not gain control of regenerated creatures.
    Fluttershy is best pony.