+ Reply to Thread
    vacation is offline Uncommon

Default if a creature you control has exalted does it count for other creatures

if a creature you control has exalted does it count for the other creatures or just for him

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: if a creature you control has exalted does it count for other creatures

What do you mean?
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Default Re: if a creature you control has exalted does it count for other creatures

I mean does the exalted ability count just for that creature or also for the other creatures?

Exalted gives a bonus to a creature that attacks alone, no matter what that creature is.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

I know, but what I mean is:

Let's say I have creature "A" with exalted

and I have also creature "B" without exalted

when creature "B" attacks alone, does it get exalted bonus or not?

...that's exactly what I just answered.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

DatAsh is offline Rare

ANY creature you control that attacks alone gets the bonus. It's ****ing simple.