+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arix

Thread: creature with enchantment gets controlled by opponent what happens to enchantment

tommy is offline Uncommon

Default creature with enchantment gets controlled by opponent what happens to enchantment

if a creature has an enchantment on it and gets controlled by my opponent what happens to the enchantment?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: creature with enchantment gets controlled by opponent what happens to enchantmen

It remains attached to the creature, but you still control the enchantment.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Default Re: creature with enchantment gets controlled by opponent what happens to enchantmen

what does it mean that I still control it, can I take it off?

No. It means you still control it, like you would if the creature was still under your control. For example, if the Aura in question is Armadillo Cloak, you would gain life when the creature deals damage, not your opponent. Blanchwood Armor would count your Forests, not your opponent's. You can activate Mistform Mask's ability to change the creature's type. And so on.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

if i cast an enchantment on my opponent's creature who controls the enchantment?

You.
    Fluttershy is best pony.