+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Katika

Thread: Luminarch Ascension Vs Infect

Katika is offline Common

Default Luminarch Ascension Vs Infect

Hi!!! Could anyone help me with this??

Luminarch Ascension says: "At the beginning of each opponent's end step, if you didn't lose life this turn, you may put a quest counter on Luminarch Ascension. (Damage causes loss of life).

In case my opponent is playing an Infect deck, does infect count as loss of life? since im not losing any life properly...

Does Luminarch ascension gets a counter even if Im being hit by a infect creature?
    Does Luminarch ascension gets a counter if my opponent proliferates on me the poison?
    Can a Proliferate ability be prevented as damage with cards like Shieldmate's Blessing?

Thankss in advance

Katika is offline Common

Default Re: Luminarch Ascension Vs Infect

I forgot another couple of questions im sorry xD

Do Angel Tokens brought into game by Luminarch's ability have summoning sickness?
    If a planeswalker gets hit by a creature with infect, can the other player proliferate poison on the planeswalker?

Jake1991 is offline Scarce

Getting poison counters doesn't result in life loss, damage or otherwise. Luminarch Ascension will get quest counters.

Proliferate only affects counters. The ability can be countered by countering the spell with Proliferate, or in the case of Contagion Clasp and friends, Stifle.

All creatures suffer from Summoning Sickness when entering the battlefield unless the have haste.

Creature's with infect do regular damage to Planeswalkers, which will result in that many Loyalty counters removed.

Katika is offline Common

Thanks!