+ Reply to Thread
    Mountain is offline Uncommon

Default Does this combo work chimeric idol Amoeboid Changeling Ceaseless Searblades

Does this work as I want to?

I control:
    Chimeric Idol
    Ceaseless Searblades
    Amoeboid Changeling

I animate the idol

I make it all creature types with the changeling

I attack with the Searblades

I activate the idol's ability again 1,000 times making the Searblade 1,002/4

?

gabecvsfn is offline Common

Default Re: Does this combo work chimeric idol Amoeboid Changeling Ceaseless Searblades

u would only be able to tap all the lands u control once...

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: Does this combo work chimeric idol Amoeboid Changeling Ceaseless Searblades

Yeah, that combo works perfectly fine.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

but what about not being able to tap lands when they are already tapped? otherwise you could get infinite mana from any land??

Tapping your untapped lands is just part of the effect of the ability. The only cost to activate the ability is 0, which chances are you can pay. So you pay 0 to activate the ability, and when it resolves, it taps all your lands and animates the Idol. So yes, you can activate it over and over again.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

so isnt this combo very broken then, becuase you could get a creature with like infinite power as early as turn 4?

what is offline Uncommon

are these cards gonna be banned once Wizards learns of this combo?

No. A three card combo that can be beaten with any form of removal or chump blocker is in no way broken.
    Fluttershy is best pony.