+ Reply to Thread
    Nidorino is offline Uncommon

Default living weapon rules Stonehewer Giant attach equipment creature magic

If I used the ability of Stonehewer Giant and put into play a living weapon equipment

does it get attached to a germ token or can I attach it to a different creature because of the Giant's ability?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: living weapon rules Stonehewer Giant attach equipment creature magic

It'll end up attached to the Germ. As the Giant's ability is resolving, you get an Equipment, put it into play, and attach it to a creature you control. After all that happens, the Equipment's living weapon ability goes on the stack. When that resolves, you make a Germ and attached the Equipment to it.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Nidorino is offline Uncommon

Default Re: living weapon rules Stonehewer Giant attach equipment creature magic

what if a living weapon and a Vulshok Battlemaster were to enter the battlefield at the same time?
    Last edited by Nidorino; 01-28-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

What would be a situation that this would happen at the same time? I don't think there is one.

starfire is offline Uncommon

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

I think in a situation like that you can choose the order that they come into play.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Then, since you control both abilities, you choose which order they resolve in.
    Fluttershy is best pony.