+ Reply to Thread
    Urza is offline Uncommon

Default Momentous Fall copy spell Uyo, Silent Prophet darksteel colossus magic

I control a Uyo, Silent Prophet

Other players casts a Momentous Fall sacrificing his darksteel colossus

I use Uyo's ability to copy Momentous Fall. Do I also gain 11 life and draw 11 cards, or does it end up being 0 life and 0 cards because of that additional cost to sacrifice which I assume I cannot pay?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: Momentous Fall copy spell Uyo, Silent Prophet darksteel colossus magic

You'll gain 11 and draw 11. The copy uses the same values as the original.
    If an effect of the copy refers to objects used to pay its costs, it uses the objects used to pay the costs of the original spell or ability.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

nate is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Momentous Fall copy spell Uyo, Silent Prophet darksteel colossus magic

With level 4 echo mage could you copy momentous fall twice and gain 22 life and draw 22 cards?

Minineko is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    With level 4 echo mage could you copy momentous fall twice and gain 22 life and draw 22 cards?
    Yes, because 11+11=22