+ Reply to Thread
    computer is offline Uncommon

Default Conundrum Sphinx equipped with Explorer's Scope look at card name card magic rulings

If I have a Conundrum Sphinx with Explorer's Scope equipped, do I get to look at the card before I name it?

also if its a land card and I name it, will it go to my hand or enter the battlefield tapped?

MTG
    MTG is offline Very Common

Default Re: Conundrum Sphinx equipped with Explorer's Scope look at card name card magic ruli

If two abilities would trigger at simultaneously, you as the active player choose which one to put on the stack first. If you put the sphinx's ability on the stack first, all parts of the scope's ability will resolve first.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: Conundrum Sphinx equipped with Explorer's Scope look at card name card magic ruli

As a side note, make sure you specify which ability is resolving first, so you know where the card is meant to go.
    Fluttershy is best pony.