+ Reply to Thread
    Karter is offline Common

Default Empyrial Plate Empyrial Armor rules magic wither damage draw a card and discard card

I have a 1/1 creature equipped with Empyrial Plate (and/or enchanted with Empyrial Armor.) The creature has one wither damage on it -1/-1

I have one card in my hand,

I use Artificer's Intuition

does the creature die?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: Empyrial Plate Empyrial Armor rules magic wither damage draw a card and discard c

State-based actions kill the creature long before the ability resolves and puts a card into your hand.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Karter is offline Common

Default Re: Empyrial Plate Empyrial Armor rules magic wither damage draw a card and discard c

what about cycling a card?

Same.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Karter is offline Common

so am guessing its the same for Coral Helm?

also how about Drastic Revelation?

Same for Coral Helm, yes.

Drastic Revelation is different, though. In that case the creature is safe while the spell finishes resolving.
    Fluttershy is best pony.