+ Reply to Thread
    Zeke is offline Very Common

Default ability limitation magic vampire bats activate no more twice stifle rules faq magic

Hi, I'm new to these forums so sorry if the title is not in the correct format tried to follow format from other posts but not sure about the pattern

anyway, my question is, if I activate the ability of vampire bats and it gets stifled, does it count for the limit of two times that I can activate it (meaning I can only activate it once more) or since the ability never resolved, I can activate it two more times?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: ability limitation magic vampire bats activate no more twice stifle rules faq mag

There's no real pattern required, as long as you get the gist of your question across.

There's a difference between "activated" and "resolved". Even if the ability doesn't resolve, it was still activated, so it counts against your two activations per turn.
    Fluttershy is best pony.