+ Reply to Thread
    Volume is offline Uncommon

Default magic 2011 m11 slivers

are there slivers in Magic M11

Biefall is offline Uncommon

Default Re: magic 2011 m11 slivers

I highly doubt it... I havent seen them in the last expansions and to think they willl come out in a Artifact theme expansion is very unprobable.

seba1983 Guest

your thinking scars of mirrodin here. still your correct. there will not be slivers in m11. here's why:

- there have never been slivers in any of the base sets.

- nothing in the stroyline of the current or the next block (the ones that m11 combines to the next standard) supports slivers in any way. neither are set on a plane where slivers even exist.

- printing new slivers holds the grave danger of unbalincing slivers in general so wizards will want a very good reason to take those chance.

- slivers are not complicated but when you take a look at how much confusion allies caused they seem to complicated for new players. thus not in a basic set.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

The last slivers came out of future sight, right? I doubt they would be coming back any time soon.