+ Reply to Thread
    seba1983 Guest

Default Are rares the more powerful cards ? - oppinions

ok many people feel that rares are a lot more powerful than uncommons and commons. obviously this is not always true. some of the most powerful cards are commons and uncommons. haveing played a lot of pauper (where you only play commons) my view on rarety has changed even more than it already has.

since this forum is mostly frequented by fairly new players i think discussing this topic might be worth it.

what are your arguments for or against rares being more powerful ? i will just react to what you post since i spend some time pondering over that topic and can give qualified examples to most aspects.

one last plea ... please put some content into your posts. a post that reads "of course rares are / are not more powerful" are realy useless ...

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: Are rares the more powerful cards ? - oppinions

There is no real answer to that. Some rares are more powerful than commons could ever hope to be (Tarmogoyf and Bitterblossom come immediately to mind). Some of them on the other hand are weaker than many commons. Some are weak normally, but very powerful given the right deck/circumstance.

You can't really group rares in as a whole when asking "Are rares more powerful?". The best you can do is take them on a case-by-case basis and go from there.
    Fluttershy is best pony.