+ Reply to Thread
    kiwi is offline Uncommon

Default Is there type 3 and type 4 in magic?

is there such a thing as type 3 and type 4 in magic? I know there is type 1 and type 2 what other types are therE?

Twanos is offline Master Mason

Default Re: Is there type 3 and type 4 in magic?

there is not a type 1 or 2 anymore they have all been renamed.

Vintage, Legacy, Extended, Standard

seba1983 Guest

there is a wierd casual format called type 4. everyone plays frmo one deck. it has no lands. you have unlimited amounts of every type of mana in your pool at all times. you can only cast one spell per turn.

when constructing a type 4 deck you should stay away from spells with x in thier casting cost and any cards that win the game right there ... its a good format to have some alternative casual fun with all those timmy cards ...

the forma tis not official though.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

My group has a variation on that type 4. Everyone plays from the same (300 card) deck and shares a graveyard. Instead of having unlimited mana and 1 spell per turn, the game goes as normal except you can play any card face down as a land that produces any colour.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

KogaNinja89 is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by seba1983 View Post
    there is a wierd casual format called type 4. everyone plays frmo one deck. it has no lands. you have unlimited amounts of every type of mana in your pool at all times. you can only cast one spell per turn.

when constructing a type 4 deck you should stay away from spells with x in thier casting cost and any cards that win the game right there ... its a good format to have some alternative casual fun with all those timmy cards ...

the forma tis not official though.
    I believe it is called Momir. Correct me if I'm wrong.

seba1983 Guest

could very well be. since its a non-official format its called whatever name it goes by where you play. arround here its called type 4.

KogaNinja89 is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by seba1983 View Post
    could very well be. since its a non-official format its called whatever name it goes by where you play. arround here its called type 4.
    If you have ever played "wagic" I know that it devised of the amount of creature and of which color dictating what card you pull out/summon... for more information you can Google it, I still can't grasp it completely (in which order it comes into play and of which card type.)

IT"S CRAZY!!!