+ Reply to Thread
    Kerdo is offline Common

Default should i trade a planeswalker for a 9/9 creature in magic the gathering

my friend wants to trade his 9/9 creature for my planeswalker should i do it

Jake1991 is offline Scarce

Default Re: should i trade a planeswalker for a 9/9 creature in magic the gathering

What are the cards' names?

DatAsh is offline Rare

Default Re: should i trade a planeswalker for a 9/9 creature in magic the gathering

There are 17 9/9 creatures in the game, each with varying secondary market values. There are also 37 different planesalker cards, varying in prices from $2 to $150.

So in short, we need to know what cards they are.

goblinmasterx is offline Uncommon

no dont do it planeswalkers are MYTHIC RARES

DatAsh is offline Rare

You know Tibalt is a thing... He's kinda only $2.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

And he's not even the cheapest mythic rare out there (Angelic Overseer goes for $1.80, while Archangel's Light and Beguiler of Wills are even cheaper at $1.30 each).

In short: Don't use rarity as a measure of how good/valuable a card is.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Kerdo is offline Common

his Demon of Death's Gate for my Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker

DatAsh is offline Rare

You'd be getting ripped off by about 3 bucks there. Ask if he has another one or two cards to trade you along with it.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

I'd say $3 isn't that big a deal, and if you're both happy with the trade then it's pretty fair.
    Fluttershy is best pony.