+ Reply to Thread
    goblinmasterx is offline Uncommon

Default can i report this store to wizards?? overcharrging for modern masters >:(

so i had 2 boxes of modern masters preordered at the store i go to... and the owner wants 200 per box.. thats TWICE what i paid for ravnica and they are takign advantage of their customers so can i report them to wizards or some webiste to get them to lowe rthe price?

DatAsh is offline Rare

Default Re: can i report this store to wizards?? overcharrging for modern masters >:(

$200 per box is a deal. The MSRP of Modern Masters is $7.40 per pack, and there are 24 packs per box. That's ~$177. Also; MSRP is a GUIDE, not a rule. Store owners can charge whatever they want for anything, it's their store.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: can i report this store to wizards?? overcharrging for modern masters >:(

Modern Masters has an extremely limited print run and is full of very rare and valuable cards, hence the increased price. Also, the S in MSRP stands for "suggested". It's what Wizards suggests they charge for it, but they're free to charge whatever they want.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Wizards, my store wants to make a profit. Tell them to stop.

DatAsh is offline Rare

Quote Originally Posted by Void Elemental View Post
    Wizards, my store wants to make a profit. Tell them to stop.
    Wizards, my store marked up a product by $1 per booster pack. Tell them to stop.

that's bs they just ripping us off and taking advantage of their valable customers

Jake1991 is offline Scarce

Quote Originally Posted by goblinmasterx View Post
    that's bs they just ripping us off and taking advantage of their valable customers
    Mark up happens with all MTG products with significant value.

Deal with it.

is its mrsp then they are already making g money...but now they are ripping me off by TWENTY-FOUR (24) DOLLARS more than they should!!

Jake1991 is offline Scarce

Quote Originally Posted by goblinmasterx View Post
    is its mrsp then they are already making g money...but now they are ripping me off by TWENTY-FOUR (24) DOLLARS more than they should!!
    Then don't buy it.

DatAsh is offline Rare

GMX, you probably are very confused already, but regular boosters have an MSRP of $3.95US. Most shops and retailers sell boosters at $4.95US. How is that any different from Modern Masters at your shop?

I get 3 packs for 10 lol

DatAsh is offline Rare

Then you should stop bitching and moaning about Modern Masters.