+ Reply to Thread
    goblinmasterx is offline Uncommon

Default whats commanders aresenal

i won a raffle at my store and they said theyll "let" me buy it. $75 is it worth it??

more info theyre saying i have to buy by friday or theyll pick someone else...
    Last edited by goblinmasterx; 11-07-2012 at 01:04 AM.

DatAsh is offline Rare

Default Re: whats commanders aresenal

For 75 bucks? Buy it. It's selling for upwards of $200 most places. It's got commander staples and some oversized commanders in it too. If you don't play Commander then sell it on ebay for 150 bucks or more.

Here's the details.

Kenji is offline Scarce

If you need to know why it's commanding (ugh...) such high prices, it's because every store that's getting Commander's Arsenal is limited to only 2 (Core level), 4 (Advanced level), or 5 (Premier level). And no, that's not just the amount they're getting temporarily -- that's it, no more Commander's Arsenals besides those allotments.

wow thats so dumb why didnt they make more?? lol

DatAsh is offline Rare

MaRo has said that he regrets they didn't make more, they didn't foresee all these greedy store owners doing different things with them. Some store owners auctioned them off, some opened them and sold the singles... It was a nightmare, and still is. So yeah, buy it. If nothing else you'll make a profit, and you can sell the life counter for like 15 bucks on ebay, and the singles for anywhere from 5 to 50 bucks.

just sold it to a regualar at the store for 200 PLUS a bunch of cards!!! i can FINALLLY build my standard deck

DatAsh is offline Rare

Wow, that guy's actually pretty dumb. You can get WAAAY cheaper online.