+ Reply to Thread
    tate is offline Scarce

Default Deadbridge Goliath Return to Ravnica Spoiler new card Scavenge Ability rare creature

Deadbridge Goliath 2GG
    Creature - Insect (Rare)
    Scavenge 4GG (4GG, Exile this card from your graveyard: Put X +1/+1 counters on target creature, where X is this card's power. Scavenge only as a Sorcery.)
    5/5

Source: GenCon

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: Deadbridge Goliath Return to Ravnica Spoiler new card Scavenge Ability rare crea

brb, setting Wizards on fire.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Kenji is offline Scarce

Default Re: Deadbridge Goliath Return to Ravnica Spoiler new card Scavenge Ability rare crea

Oh, good. I thought I was the only one who utterly despises the new Golgari keyword.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

It's not so much the keyword as the card itself. I mean seriously, how can you look at a four-mana 5/5 - and not even a particularly difficult to cast four-mana 5/5 like Phyrexian Obliterator or Rumbling Slum - with no drawback and a positive abiltiy that makes it removal-resilient and think "Yeah, that's about fair"?
    Fluttershy is best pony.