+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Arix

Thread: Let's get something straight

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Let's get something straight

Okay, some three or four people have sent me messages asking for the godbooks for M12 or Innistrad now. Let me make something perfectly clear - I don't have them. I had nothing to do with the New Phyrexia godbook leak. I am not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast or Hasbro in any way. I have no more access to their secrets than any of you do. I am a certified judge, but the only benefits I get from that are special release promo cards. I am a mod on this forum, but it, like myself, are also not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast or Hasbro. I became a mod here because of my work answering all the various rules questions that pop up, not because I work for Wizards of the Coast.

One more time:

I do not have any godbooks.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Default Re: Let's get something straight

Um, thanks for making that clear? xD

Like I said, a few people have messaged me asking for them.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Yes, I can understand that. Innistrad seems pretty neat, and we all want to know ahead time what we'll be facing soon.

Yup, I'm exactly the same way. I'm so over Scars block right now I can't believe it started out as one of my favourite blocks in years.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

I'm not that adept to artifacts theme, but I must admit I did like Metalcraft and Battlecry. And, well, Infect is great, but somewhat broken to my taste. It was a great block.

What I like more about upcoming Innistrad is its horrorlike themes. Wonder if they'll uncover new gaming mechanics related to its moon?

Metalcraft, imprint and proliferate were cool. Battle cry and living weapon were average. Infect was and is the single worst ability in the history of the game ever. Mirrodin Besieged was throroughly average, New Phyrexia is the only set I haven't bought anything from since I started playing way back in 2000 because of how unrelentingly terrible it is.

Needless to say, I'm happy just for a new block to be starting and for this one to be over and done with.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Kenji is offline Scarce

Arix, I feel for ya. It's so weird that they keep insisting it.

What's more, even if you *did* have any godbooks, surely they must know that early distribution of them is strictly prohibited, and obviously would never hand them out to anyone...surely, they must?