+ Reply to Thread
    Galaxy is offline Uncommon

Default worldwake planeswalkers

Which planeswalkers do you think we will see in worldwake?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: worldwake planeswalkers

We know that Jace is in Zendikar (read the flavour text on Summoner's Bane), and we've also received hints that we'll be getting a new Jace in Worldwake.

I'm also hoping we see a new Sarkhan Vol with extra crazy, like in the comics.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

seba1983 Guest

Default Re: worldwake planeswalkers

befor zendikar came out i was kind of hopeing it was garruks personal hunting plane ... turn out its not ...

i'd put my money on a white planeswalke to go along with jace. that way we have one for each color in zen-block (third set will be a large one so i think the card should go in worldwake so the dont have too many loose story ends for the "grand finale"). remember zen is focusing on mono-colored so it would be realy wierd to see the planeswalker makeing an incompleat cycle there.

we have two come out from lorwin to play ... but we already have two versions of ajanie so i doubt it will be a new version of him. elsbeth could pop up or someone new ... perhaps even sarkhan in white ! not sure who they fumble the story on that together (and no we dont want him falling whilst batteing a great deamon to emerge as sarkhan the white).