+ Reply to Thread
    Adrian is offline Uncommon

Default worldwake vampires

Do you think that Wizards is going to give us some playable vampires in Worldwake?

I think Vampire decks can certainly be fun and I hope to see some seriously playable vampire in the Worldwake set.

Thoughts on vampires for worldwake?

seba1983 Guest

Default Re: worldwake vampires

chances are good that worldwake will have vampires as an extention of the tribal sub-theme in zendikar.

i hope non of them are good. serioulsy vampires is a very solid deck already. if vampires need some push it might be on the non-creature side but even there not too much. even one or two awsome vampires could push the deck over the edge.

but may be im just giveing vampires more credit than they deserve. time will tell i guess

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: worldwake vampires

Personally, I hate Vampires at the moment. First of all, they're so aggro, the most boring deck type in existence, so there's that. Aside from that though, everyone has a Vampire deck and they're all exactly the same.

That said, there's no doubt there'll be more in Worldwake - that's kind of the whole point of a second set, to continue the themes of the first.
    Fluttershy is best pony.