Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    sonicshield is offline Scarce

Default Re: Dark Ritual reprinted in Mirrodin Besieged!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    you mean Wizards already knows all the cards that will be in that set?
    yeah most likely. Publishing a new set is a huge operation and they have to plan all the cards well in advance. Its not like a day before release date they meet decide on the cards

VoiceOfReason is offline Very Common

So I actually was someone looking in from the outside, as the forum that I frequent caught news of this headline.

This user Volume is clearly trolling, waiting a few months each time to suck up the attention that he craves. As someone who is not fooled by this idiocy, let me reiterate that the Judges for the DCI have zero influence on what is/will be released in a set. The goal of these threads was just to rile up some perhaps less informed users.

The best course of action that can be taken is hopefully to either ban this user, or sticky this post, so that his attention seeking behavior can be neutralized. I myself will not be returning to this forum. Thanks.

Crocodile is offline Uncommon

I believe he has been warned about this by moderators many times in the past

dolphin is offline Uncommon

I'll agree that they bring back dark ritual if they also bring back counterspell as well

Ditto is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I'll agree that they bring back dark ritual if they also bring back counterspell as well
    I think Counterspell should be reprinted especially since they recently reprinted lightning bolt.

but dark ritual - NO WAY JOSE

Nik
    Nik is offline Scarce

they prolly wont reprint counterspell either, too many players whine about how unfair it is

Togepi is offline Uncommon

in before close

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Do we really have to go through this with every god damn set that comes out?

Thread locked and Volume given infraction. If it happens again, you're getting banned. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    Fluttershy is best pony.