+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    billy92 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: scars of mirrodin orb of insight special code giving special codes for free

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    - 1 code only per person
    Maybe we can increase the limit to 3 codes? I need to do more searches

Brian is offline Uncommon

Default Re: scars of mirrodin orb of insight special code giving special codes for free

EKTXD

HCPSE

Quote Originally Posted by billy92 View Post
    Maybe we can increase the limit to 3 codes? I need to do more searches
    OK INCREASING THE LIMIT TO 3 BUT ABSOLUTELY DONT USE MORE THEN 3 SO THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH CODES FOR EVERYBODY. I HAVE TO GO DO MY HOMEWORK SOON SO WONT BE ABLE TO DO CODES FOR LONGER

also please add me to friends list I know many have used the codes but only 2 people so far added me to friends list today

FSWGG

riolu is offline Uncommon

NTFBK
    i used this one adn also added u to my friends list

QRSPP

Mana is offline Uncommon

I don't get it... when you go to the orb of insight they give you the special code to enter you just copy it... whats the point of this thread?

JNANC

NGWJS

QAPRG

ok I gotta go finishy my homework parents are nagging me but will be back tomorrow with more codes remember dont use more then 3 codes so that theres enough for everyone also add me to your friends list plz

laterz everyone

JackTheRipper is offline Very Common

uhhhh...
    Are you sure you're not just posting the captcha codes?

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
    uhhhh...
    Are you sure you're not just posting the captcha codes?
    no it says special code

QEWUK

MBUYX

WGRER

remember add me as friend if you use the codes

MWWCT

Lakepirate is offline Planeswalker

no it says special code
    "A CAPTCHA or Captcha (pronounced /ˈkæptʃə/) is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer."

The "Special Codes" on the Orb of Insight page is a Captcha code. That is why it's different each time you go to the website. That's how WoTC have been doing the Orbs for at least the last year or Two.

ANY ONE can use the Orb of Insight as many times as they want; however, they have to enter the "Special Code" displayed when they got to the website for each search they do.

Like I said before, this Special Code changes each time you visit the page. So posting the special codes that appear for you will do nothing for anyone else. (Unless by a rare random coincident they happen to have the same Special Code appear on the website.)

I would like to personally thank you for posting a direct link to the Orb of Insight, many people have come to this forum in order to get that link. (MTG doesn't have the link displayed very well on their website.)

All that being said, please don't waste your time posting additional codes.

Thank you and Have a nice day.
    -Lakepirate