+ Reply to Thread
    saiyan is offline Very Common

Default going to sell all my magic cards

i recently moved and found all my magic cards , i have thousands of cards from sets up to 1999. some of the cards include alpha,beta,unlimited,arabian nights,stronghold,portal,weatherlight,ice age,visions,mirage,alliances,4th edition,5th edition,tempest,homelands,exodus,legends,the dark,fallen empires. I have been going through them listing the rares. If you may be interested let me know,they have all been kept in binders in card sleeves and are in excellent -very good condition. The ones that have significant wear from use will be free no matter the rarity.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Default Re: going to sell all my magic cards

Your best bet is something like craigs list or ebay. Idk... If you would be so kind could you post a list of rares later?

saiyan is offline Very Common

so far (2 binders)

Portal: Personal Tudor
    Legends:Karakas,sol'kanar swamp king
    The Dark:elves of deep shadow,ball lightning
    Unlimited:animate dead,control magic,crusade,sinkhole,sol ring
    Tempest:Wasteland,commander greven el vec,aluren,ancient tomb,7 counterspell,meditate,perish,rathi dragon
    revised 3rd edition:clone,black knight,birds of paradise,cockatrice,wheel of fortune

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

...I'm not sure if most of those would even be worth anything... Check sites like trollandtoad.com abugames.com tcgplayer.com or even rarityguide.com Prices may vary...