Finally cleared out the attic and now am reorganizing everything. Selling what I haven't used in years, what I'll never find time to use and collections my parents owned.

Chess sets, board games, nicknacks, Hummels, old costume jewelry, tools, flatwear, dishes, small furniture, bedroom suite with excellent full size box spring and mattress, 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis, everything to put up a true 50s Christmas tree, Hummel nativity set, tools, 1968 VOX 12-string acoustic guitar with hard case, ukelele with case, Dads eclectic record collection - includes lots of Big Band and 40s, 50s and 60s pop,symphonic classical, some country and 60s-70s rock. Record players, nearly new dorm size refrigerator and microwave,collection of 40s table lighters, wooden boxes, toys, dolls and much more.

WHERE:
From Akron, go South on Manchester Road or S. Main Street (from Canton, its North on High Mill off Portage) to Yager Rd. Follow the signs to 6040 S. Myers Road, Clinton 44216. Just pull off drive and angle park on the grass.

WHEN
10AM - 6 PM Saturday and Sunday June 5th and 6th. NO EARLY BIRDS, PLEASE!
Payment: Cash, VISA, Master Card, Discover, American Express.