+ Reply to Thread
    Tinboy is offline Common

Default example how to play card Whenever a player plays a spell that counters a spell that

hi i started playing magic like 2 weeks ago i understand most of the cards but i have one which is confusing can someone give example how to use it

ambiguity

whenever player plays a spell that counters a spell that has been played or a player plays a spell that comes into play with counters that player may countr the next spell played or put an additional counter on a permanent that has already been played, but not countered

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: example how to play card Whenever a player plays a spell that counters a spell th

That card is from Unhinged, a joke set designed just for giggles rather than for serious play. As you can guess from the name Ambiguity, the whole point of that card is to confuse you. Here's the breakdown:

1. You play spell that either counters a spell (like Cancel), or comes into play with counters (like Phantom Flock).
    2. When you do that, you can choose to either counter the next spell that is played, or you can put a counter (like a +1/+1 counter) on a permanent.
    Fluttershy is best pony.