+ Reply to Thread
    rotom is offline Common

Default magic if my hand is full what do i do

what do i do in magic if my hand is full?

DatAsh is offline Rare

Default Re: magic if my hand is full what do i do

You always draw at your draw step, regardless of your hand size. But when you end your turn, you discard down to 7.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Maximum hand size only matters at the very end of your turn. Every other time, it doesn't matter how many cards you have in your hand.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Kenji is offline Scarce

On the flip side, because for some reason it's really common for newer players to think this:

If you have 0 cards in your hand, nothing happens. You do not get to "draw back to 7" or any such nonsense. If you run out of cards, then that's that; simply wait until you can draw more, either through your draw step or spells/abilities that specifically allow you to draw cards.

To reiterate: Nothing about running out of cards allows you to draw more cards, and you'll simply draw cards again when you find ways of doing so, or when your draw step comes around again.