+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kenji

Thread: can i cast Protective Bubble on creature who already has shroud?

what is offline Uncommon

Default can i cast Protective Bubble on creature who already has shroud?

is it alright to cast Protective Bubble on a creature that has shroud already, just to make it unblockable?

Kenji is offline Scarce

Default Re: can i cast Protective Bubble on creature who already has shroud?

No. A creature with shroud cannot be the target of spells or abilities. Aura spells target when they are cast, so you can't target a creature with shroud when casting Protective Bubble.

On the other hand, if you're able to get Protective Bubble onto the battlefield without casting it, then it can be attached to a creature with shroud -- this is because Auras only target as they're cast.

what is offline Uncommon

what about other way round could i cast the bubble on creature that is already unblockable just to give it shroud?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Yes.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

what is offline Uncommon

what about casting two protective bubbles on same creature?

That's no different to the above situation.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

what is offline Uncommon

which above situation because there were two and one said yes and one said no?

No, they're both yes (as long as you can find a way to get the Bubble on something with shroud).
    Fluttershy is best pony.