+ Reply to Thread
    Ryan is offline Very Common

Default Painting Hot Wheels Flames on bedroom walls

I would like to paint Hot Wheels flames on my son's bedroom walls (he is an avid Hot Wheels collector) anyone has done this before or have any advice?

Clap is offline Common

First you have to be sure you really want to paint the Hot Wheels flames on the wall. It can get messy and smudgy and unless you are a good painter, this can get frustrating.

A better solution would be to get a Hot Wheels Wall Borders, like the ones shown here:

Hot Wheels Wallpaper

You can just hang it on the wall. It is risk free.

If you still want to paint, you should still get the wall borders, cut the flames out, lay the remaining wallpaper on the wall and paint in the hole where the flames were (less chance of messing up) and voila you'll get your flames.

As I said, unless you have experience with painting (or are willing to hire a professional) I would recommend just sticking with the wall borders.

Ryan is offline Very Common

Thanks for the suggestion. I've decided to go with the wall borders rather then to actually paing.