+ Reply to Thread
    Guest 1030 is offline Very Common

Default is snaglo a rip off

is snaglo a rip off

luvtoshop is offline Very Common

Default Re: is snaglo a rip off

rip off?? That's a great site!

I just joined a couple weeks ago. I was a little skeptical at first...didn't know what to think of it. I'm a member on other auction bidding websites but I wasn't having any luck on them. So I watched the auctions on snaglo for a while. I made sure to read all the information on the website and it seemed legit so I bought a bid package.

My first win (in the beginner's section) was for an extra 25 bids added to my account. It only cost $0.04! Then I won a video game (Heavy Rain game) and a Kindle! I couldn't believe I actually won.

I just got the video game in the mail and now I'm waiting for the Kindle to get here.

So I bought some more bids and now I'm trying to win something bigger! I can't wait! I told all my friends about it! You should definitely check it out!

mattsbugbug is offline Very Common

wow, that sounds awesome! I might try it out...but i'm still not sure. Let me know if you get that kindle. After all, bids can be added from the company, but gettin somthing in the mail is different! I want to try it...is there anyway to get free bids??

I understand. But yeah, they give you 3 bids for free when you sign up! You can use those first to see how you like it...

I called their customer service line today because I wanted check on the Kindle because I accidentally deleted the e-mail they sent me with the tracking number. They were super nice and gave me the tracking number again. I'm glad they have good customer service. I've stopped doing business with other companies in the past because of bad customer service. Anyway, the Kindle should be here any day now, I can't wait to get it!

Let me know if try it Mattbug!

Kindle got delivered over the weekend! It's brand new in the box like they said! I'm sooooo excited that this is for real! I'm so buying more bids now!!

Did you try it MB??

Unregistered Guest

Trying it out this weekend, had to wait for hubby to get paid lol. awesome that you got your kindle....gives me hope this isn't a scam!! wish me luck!!!